Thursday, November 21, 2013

Experimenting & My Moody Mood

         Hi folks! What's up? It's raining and I have the most "amazing" mood. A little sad, a little angry and very very tired. I would like to just give up but I can't... I'm too stubborn to do that. So I'm stuck with my ups and downs... and that "beautiful" weather doesn't help at all. I hate my blog's background as well, I need to change it soon. At least writing here my thoughts helps sooo much!! I almost feel a little better. Anyway, I would like to share my news with you.
          I decided to change the way I file my photographs and the codes of my designs, so from now on there won't be any codes at the end of my titles. 
          Yesterday, my students and I, we created beautiful bracelets with polymer clay beads and gemstone chips. I believe that I'll be able to post some photo tomorrow or during the weekend. 
          At last, I would like to show you my new tote bag! It took me 1 and a half months to create it but it worth it! I wanted a nice large black back with inner pockets and suitable for my needs (I carry almost everything around :P). Textured up-cycled black leather with cross-stitch details.
           That's all for now!
           
 
Up-cycled Leather Tote Bag

5 comments:

  1. πανεμορφες ειναι! καλημερααα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πάρα πολύ όμορφη η τσάντα σου!!! Φιλάκια πολλά και καλή εβδομάδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫ Mετά απο πολύ καιρό είπα να μπω στο σπιτικο μου για να σας ευχηθω!!Γιορτες ερχονται και περνω απο το σπιτικό σου να ευχηθω ΚΑΛΑ ΜΑΓΙΚΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ γεμάτα υγεία-αγάπη - ευτυχια.Οι Αγιες μέρες ας απαλύνουν τον πόνο σε οσους υποφέρουν και ας δώσουν σε όλους μας οτι πιο ανθρώπινο υπάρχει για να νιώσουμε όμορφα!!(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫(✿ ♥‿♥) ♫πολυ ομορφες!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. καλά Χριστούγεννα και καλές γιορτές να έχεις ....όλα όμορφα ...και του χρόνου να είσαι γερή....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails